Preventative Care Exam
If we find evidence of glaucoma and/or uveitis, we are able to provide treatment. We also offer a wide range of ophthalmic surgeries such as enucleation (cherry eye repair), entropion/ectropion correction, and corneal ulcer debridement. Read More
Pet Cancer Care
Anesthesia & Monitoring
Dental care does not end with a visit to your veterinarian at Shawnee's Mill Creek Animal Hospital. You need to continue your veterinarian's good work at home — by brushing your pet's teeth as part of a home dental care regimen. We also have several products to help you with your home pet dental care.
In addition, any member of our Shawnee veterinary staff can show you the proper method of brushing your pet's teeth as well as help you select from our wide range of dental products.
- Bad breath – one of the first signs of dental disease
- A yellowish-brown crust of plaque on the teeth near the gum line
- Red and swollen gums
- Pain or bleeding when your pet eats or when the mouth or gums are touched
- Decreased appetite or difficulty eating
- Loose or missing teeth
- High-quality specialty shampoo treatments that remove dirt, debris and that doggie pet odor and will bring out the fur’s natural color as well as leave your pet feeling fresh and revitalized.
- Coat shaving or trim.
- Ear cleansing and plucking.
- Breed appropriate styling.
- Nail clipping.
- And more.